Monday, October 17, 2011

Mason Jars

Mason Jars are one of my favorite things in the whole wide world!!!  I(Bry) remember being little and watching my mom and grandma can fresh foods from our garden.  I loved waiting and listening to the seals pop.  Now that I am grown I when my mom and I can spend the weekend canning.  I have to admit that I still get all giddy when I hear the sound of the seals popping.  Anyone who has canned before knows the sound!!!  The sound of knowing that all your hard work will be enjoyed for months to come!!!  So in honor of the timeless Mason Jar, we will feature a plethora of Mason Jar ideas.  We will makes some of the projects as well as feature other great ideas that we have found on various blogs.

ok---So here is idea #1

  Using a jar in your kitchen to hold utensils is a classic use, but take it one step further--put an upside down fork in the jar and use it to hold a recipe!!!  Can't get any easier than that.

We are looking forward to share more fun and easy mason jar ideas with you this week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment