Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mason Jar Ideas

I(Bry) told you in the previous post that I love mason jars!!!  So I a just want to share some fun mason jar ideas.


 We are a Home-schooling family so our table is usually covered in books, pens, markers, etc.  So in order to help me stay somewhat organized, my mason jars came to the rescue.  No typical centerpiece for me, mine is made out of school supplies and mason jars.  I also used an old puzzle to add a little more color.

*******
Here's a fun idea for ya!!


I love this Ideas!!!  So simple and you can use it for weddings, baby showers, reunions, basically any event you want!!
The idea is from The Knot
  

 Lookin' Forward to sharing more fun ideas with you.

Please feel free to share your ideas with us!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment