Thursday, September 29, 2011

Framed Fingerprints

One day I(Bry) was cuddling with one of my little ones.  I looked at those little hands intertwined in mine and I recognized that special  moment as bitter sweet.  I love those little fingers but I knew that they would not be little forever.  This project is in honor of those moments when those little fingers leave their hand-print on our hearts.  As I reflect back on these days, I hope to remember that is was the simple moments when their little hands where intertwined in mine that mattered the most.




This project will take 10 mins tops.
So Lets Create this VERY simple project!!!

For this creAcipe you will need the following items:


Small Picture Frame
1 sheet of Cardstock that coordinates with the frame
Crafting Pen
Ink Pad
Scissors




Step 1:  Remove the back of the frame

 
Step 2:  Using the back of the frame as a guide, trace a square onto the cardstock.

Step 3:  Cut out the square.

Step 4: Using your craft pen freehand section onto the cardstock.  One section per fingerprint.  

Step 5:  Now it is time for the fingerprinting! So grab your ink and your little culprits!!!  

Step 6:  I would strongly recommend writing the names and ages on the back of the cardstock.  I always think I am going to remember, but I don't.

Step 7: Reassemble your frame and enjoy your creation!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment